This British Standard specifies requirements for the provision ofservices to the originators of intellectual property with a view to theircommercialization.
It specifies principles for the ethical behaviour of the service providerrelating to:
- integrity and competence;
- transparency regarding fees, costs and finances;
- confidentiality and the disclosure of information;
- the declaration of interests and conflicts; and
- complaints handling.
It also specifies a process for service provision, covering:
- initial engagement with the originator;
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs);
- evaluation of the originator’s idea; and
- commercial agreements for the provision of advice and/or services.
BS ISO 10002
Fraud Act 2006
Patents Act 1977
Patents Act 2004
Legal Services Act 2007
Data Protection Act 1998
Trade Descriptions Act 1968
Trade Marks Act 1994
Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
Registered Designs Act 1949
Regulatory Reform (Registered Designs) Order 2006
All current amendments available at time of purchase are included with the purchase of this document.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 3.3 MB
- Product Code(s):
- 30214064, 30214064, 30214064