BS 8543:2015 specifies requirements for a complaint-handling process,including planning, design, operation, maintenance and improvement. Thecomplaint-handling process is suitable for use as one of the processes of anoverall quality management system.
This British Standard specifies the following aspects of handling and managingcomplaints:
- enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focusedenvironment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving anycomplaints identified, and enhancing the organization?s ability to improveits customer service;
- involving top management and commitment through adequate acquisitionand deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaintsprocess;
- analysing and evaluating complaints to improve products, services andcustomer service quality;
- auditing of the complaint-handling process;
- reviewing and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of thecomplaint-handling process;
- publicizing anonymized learning that has been implemented fromcomplaints and other feedback.
This British Standard covers complaints made through any contact channel and isintended for use by organizations of all sizes and in all sectors. It includescomplaints from any customer or user of the service, including businesses.
This British Standard does not apply to disputes that are referred for resolutionoutside the organization or for employment-related disputes.
BS EN ISO 9000:2005
BS EN ISO 9001
BS EN ISO 9004:2009
BS EN ISO 19011
BS ISO 10002:2014
BS ISO 10003
All current amendments available at time of purchase are included with the purchase of this document.
- Number of Pages:
- File Size:
- 1 file , 720 KB
- Product Code(s):
- 30294329, 30294329, 30294329